NADZARINANIS's Diary (:
BACA

once again

hmm , you .
i tak boleh lupakan you .
kenapa you mesti i buat macam nih dekat i ?
apa salah i ?
the last time we met , i still remember how enjoyed we were at that time .
having lunch at ikea , i was having meatball for the first time , you treated me so well , we were in the car , telling our story to each other , later i pening then you picit kepala i walaupun you tengah drive time tuh ,
sampai umah you told me that you have to go , i was never gonna let you go but you insisted , then i saw you for the last time , walking out from my house through the gate and at the gate , you stopped and you looked at me and waved at me . and that was the last time i saw you .
27th october 2012 , i want you back . i want to repeat that day and on the same day , i wont let you go by this time . i promise .
but i know it is impossible . sigh .
tell me what should i do to stop this tears ?
you kata you nak sangat tengok i menages kan , now im crying like mad but you are not there for me .
where are you ? I NEED YOU NOW !
HELP ME AND MAKE THIS PAIN GOES AWAY !
I tak larat you .
if i had known this will happen , i will keep my reading at that time and never ever meet you in the first place .
you , for the last time i am begging you , please help me go through this pain because it hurts and i dont know when it will over .
aziz , can you hear me calling for you ?