NADZARINANIS's Diary (:
BACA

over and over


it's now over .
and i cant blame anyone for it .
yeah , i lose the one that i love but most importantly i lose myself .
i now realise that i aint nothing and never be important to you .
it's my fault for letting you to make me believing all the things that you have said .
you have found your own happiness without me but im glad you did because my happiness is when you are happy . that's all matters to me .
tengs for everything but im begging you , please dont keep anything that related to me because if it is important , you wouldnt this to me at first .
it might sounds cruel but just let it be that way .
leaving me with no explanation at all , never fight for us and " i love you more that i can " is totally a bullshit from you .
in shaa Allah , i will be perfectly fine .
this is the first time , im letting go the one that i love because you have taught me to do so .
so , i guess that's the end of us .

im tired of everything .
been trying to consider all things happen are some sort of dreams but in the end , the reality wake me up and i have no strength to hold the dreams as the strength goes by when i have lost you