NADZARINANIS's Diary (:
BACA

MAABZ :'(

i miss you so much .
i cant help myself for not thinking bout you .
each night , memories after memories are flashing back in my mind , 
forever , i let myself go with the hope that one day , you might come back to me and say
" don't cry anymore . it's okay , i'm here now . everything will be alright "
but it is hopeless . sigh after sigh .
still the pain wont go and i'm crying for the same reason over and over again ,
only Allah knows how much he hurts me and how much i want him to fix this situation back to the way it is .
i know it is time for me to move on because i'm not the one but tell me , 
how am i going to do that when everything and every time , you are all i'm thinking of , 
you see i'm perfectly smiling and laughing but do you know how hard i try just to pretend and faking it ?
no , you don't see all those things . sigh .
tell me , what should i do ? other than tweeting and writing bout you ?
it is my fault to love you this much but is it really my fault for loving you this much ?
i'm not strong as you are my strength of everything but now , you're gone .
who is gonna help me go through this ? who is gonna make me smile and laugh like before ?
do you really have to go ? why you are not fighting for us ? why you are letting me go that easy ?
it is not easy for me to do that and up until now , i still do not have the strength to let you go . 
sigh . sigh . sigh . 
i miss you and i really am . 
please come back to me . 
just don't go away from me .
stay here with me . 
i am begging you .
if only tears can blow up this pain away but it is just tears .
tears that say i love you so much , i miss you every single day and i need you to complete my life .
please . 
i dunno why did i let myself for still waiting for something that will never exist .
i don't have any answer for why i still love you till now . 
the only thing i know is i love you .
sigh . tears . sigh .