NADZARINANIS's Diary (:
BACA

Petunjuk or Coincidence ?

um semenjak dua menjak dah move on , hidup tenang tak terkata . semuanya indah :)
tengs ya Allah , sungguh hanya Kau yang mampu memberi ketenangan dan kebahagiaan ini . 
alhamdulillah .

talking bout move on nih , seriously the thought of him has seriously gone . 
and im so glad that i did it :)
but there is one thing yang pelik since the day i decided you are not my future .
i dunno how to interpret these things but nak kata petunjuk pun i dunno too whether it is a good or bad sign . sigh .

1) setiap kali baca Al-Quran , your name mesti ada sekali yang i baca .
2) every day , ada jee nama you i dengar/tengok/else 
3) lately , i have been dreaming bout you and this is the thing that drives me crazy . the dreams that i had were the same . we met and every time you wanted to tell me the reason why you left , it ended . and just like you did in the reality , the reason is still unexplainable . sigh :( 

dont you know how much i have hurt just to hear your reason ? enough . 
you are my past . that's it ! fullstop !
i dont want to get hurt anymore . 

um so , i consider all these things are dugaan from Allah to test me whether i have completely forgotten bout you and the answer is yes !
coincidence i think but it's okay . 
and inShaaAllah , the petunjuk that you are the one for me or dalam kata lain jodoh will never be accepted as i shall deserve better . 
and if it is a clue from Allah that you are my jodoh , i just hope that it will never happen . 
because you are not the one for me .