NADZARINANIS's Diary (:
BACA

Alhamdulillah :)

Allahuakhbar !
it has been too long for me to make a fool of myself and now there is no more .
i have realised and moved on too .
eventhough it hurts but apparently the pain has fade away .
no more tears and no more hope for myself because i have accepted and redha for what has happenned as my dugaan and destiny that i have to faced in order to find the one and only .
it's alright and it is okay .
i dont mad at you anymore and in fact , im glad that i met you because you taught me everything that i had to learn .
thanks for being there for me and for entering my life too as the hardest lesson that i have to take .
inShaaAllah , il pray for your happiness and hopefully you will pray for my happiness too .
you did promise me and in the end , you broke the promise .
and i guess you have turned into someone that you said that you will never be , the one that broke the promise .
but i dont care anymore because i love Allah more than anything and if this is one of Allah's plan , i do accept because Allah knows better than i know .
alhamdulillah , so far im happy with my life because i know in the end everything will be alright as the way Allah has planned for me .
the one that deserves me , the one that knows how to value my love , the one that knows how to take care of me , the one that will never leave me , the one that will hold my hand tightly to face everything , the one that loves me more that i love him , the one that needs me in his life , the one that wipe away my tears , the one that hold his promise , the one that will guide me and the one that never will let me go as much i want to go .
patience is hard but in the end , it's priceless :)