NADZARINANIS's Diary (:
BACA

Masih Aku Cinta :(

umm up till now , i am still waiting for your explanation .
i know i have suffocated myself with too many hopes but what can i do when i still love you ?
every day , i wake up , hoping to start a new day and reminding myself that everything will be alright but the truth is not at all . 
i am not fine , i am not okay . do you know how hurt i am to pretend every single day just to go through one more day without your explanation that you have promised me before ?
cause you told me after you have made the explanation , everything will be alright . 
for some reasons , that is why i still believe because everything is not alright right now . 
umm and for some reasons too , i do think happiness doesnt suit me well because every time i am at my happiest , people take away from me , and it is not okay for them to take away people that i love but what can i do when you are one of them ? the one that left me without explanation , the one that pushed me away and the one that got away .
just please , come to me and explain it to me . prove me wrong !
i am hurt , i am crying , i am dying , i am in pain , i am weak but do you mind all of those , aziz ? sigh . 
i am sorry for bothering you but i am still in love with you :'(
Biarpun kau tak lagi ada denganku
Takkan ku bisa melupakanmu
Caramu memanggil namaku
Terasa seolah kau masih ada

Jauh di dalam sanubariku
Takku relakan pemergianmu
Namun ku kan selalu doakanmu
Agar kau takkan terus terluka


Kau kan temui bahagia
Walaupun aku tidak bersama
Jangan kau gusar aku akan selalu ada
Dari jauh engkau masih ku cinta
Dari jauh aku masih mencinta

Takkan pernah ada penggantimu
Yang mempertahanku sepertimu
Satu dunia menentang cinta kita
Akhirnya kita terpisah jua

Yang mengenalmu cuma aku
Tidak ku menyesal mencintaimu
Yang ku harapkan kau juga mendoakanku