NADZARINANIS's Diary (:
BACA

Enough is enough :(

um i still miss you up till now .
um i do love you .
um i need you in my life .
um but you dont even bother bout me , or remember me , or thinking bout me for a moment ,
or even  worst you has replaced me .
sigh .
tell me , what can i do when the one who still believe in us is me ?
tell me , what should i do to make this pain go away ? these tears ? this feeling of missing someone too much ? the feeling of loving someone who doesnt love me anymore ? the feeling when knowing it was me who was fighting till the end for us ? the hope that you promised before ?
why it has always been me who suffers most ? who cares most ? and who loves most ?
and why you have the heart to push me away ? after all what i had given , everything that i had to give .
why you have to be so cruel to me ? make me falling in love with you and dumped me just like that ?
you know it wasnt me who started all those conversations but why in the end it was me who had to go through all the pain caused by someone whom i thought could be the one who made the pain fade away , that was willing to share anything with me , and the one that made me believe at once , you were the one for me ?
why aziz ?
could you answer all these questions ?